MARINO ROSSI, ACoM, BROKER
Marino has been a resident of Medford since 1985, and worked with Henselman Realty & Management LLC since 2012. Specializing in leasing of commercial and residential projects. Currently holds a valid Oregon Real Estate License, and is an Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM) though the Institute of Real Estate Management. Marino has been involved in sale and customer service / consultant for 29 years. Marino has been married for 17 years to Julie Rossi and has two beautiful little girls that call him Grandpa Marino.
- Graduated in Grants Pass, Oregon in 1981
- Attended Rogue Community College taking a variety of business classes.
- Rapport Leadership International Master Graduate – Las Vegas Nevada
- Pro Schools Real Estate – Contracts, Finance, Property Management, Agency, and Brokerage.
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)–Managing the Physical Asset, Leadership & Human Resource Essentials,
- Investment Real Estate Financial Tools, Marketing & Leasing of Office Buildings, Ethics for the Real Estate Manager.
- Member – Active Licensed Broker in the State of Oregon
- Member – Rogue Valley Association of Realtors
- Member – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
SCOTT A. HENSELMAN, Principal Broker (CPM®)
Scott is a 4th generation native of Medford and has lived here most of his life. He has worked as a Real Estate Investment Manager for over 40 years, specializing in historic restorations, office and retail projects. Scott is married, with five children and six grandchildren. Read More
- Attended Medford Public Schools – graduated Medford High 1972
- Attended Oregon State University 1973
- Attended Southern Oregon University 1974
- Oregon Insurance School 1974 – Insurance License, all types
- Oregon Real Estate School 1978 – Real Estate Salesperson License
- Institute of Real Estate Management courses:
- Management of Office Buildings
- Managing Real Estate as an Investment
- Long-Range Management Plan/Office Buildings
- Awarded Certified Property Manager Designation 1982
- Oregon Real Estate School 1988 – Real Estate Broker’s License
- Environmental & Asbestos School 1998
After being a partner and founding real estate manager for Commercial Property Management in 1978, Scott and his father formed Henselman Realty & Management (HRM) on April 22, 1982. Scott became sole owner of HRM in 1988. In 2016, HRM became a Limited Liability Corporation.
Currently Scott is the Principal Broker of Fortress Realty & Management (formerly Henselman Realty & Management LLC), specializing in the management, sales, leasing, investment analysis and fee consulting of Real Estate in Southern Oregon.
- National Association of Realtors of Jackson County
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Medford Parking Commission 1978-1984 – Chairman three years, Member 1987-1993
- Chairman, City of Medford, Urban Renewal Agency Ad Hoc Study Committee 1989
- Transportation Committee, Chamber of Commerce 1985-1991
- Downtown Revitalization Committee, City of Medford 1984-1986
- Member, Rotary Club of Bear Creek Valley, President 1999-2000
- Member, Board of Directors, Southern Oregon Historical Society (SOHS) 2012-2017
- Treasurer of SOHS 2013/2015 and 2016/2018
- Member, City of Medford Landmarks and Historical Commission 2011-2017
- Chairman, Landmarks and Historic Commission 2017
Church, mission work, skiing, sailing, snowmobiling, cooking, canning, gardening, and family.
CAMMIE ALLIE, President/CEO (CPM®, ARM®)
Being highly skilled at navigating the complex oversight of investment real estate throughout the Portland metro area, Cammie realized her dream when she founded Fortress Property Management Inc. in 2009.
After pursuing two dissatisfying careers during her young adult life, Cammie Allie discovered IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) after she’d been a site manager for six years. Seeing its value, she set out to obtain her ARM® (Accredited Residential Manager) certification. In 2001, she began attending meetings and she was chairing the local ARM® Committee by 2002. After receiving her ARM®, Cammie immediately set her sights on her CPM®, which she earned in 2008. Read More
Within her tenure of property management, Cammie enjoyed working with such companies as Parker Investments, U.S. Bank Trust Group, Summit Property Management, Guardian Management, Harsch Investment, SkyNat Property Management, and GSL Properties. Because of the wide array of properties she has directly supervised, Cammie is highly experienced in all types of property management. This has led to an impressive perspective on how various property management is conducted throughout the Portland metro area. Locally, she has held the following positions: ARM® Committee Chair, 2002-2004; AMO® Committee Chair, 2005; Program Committee Chair, 2006; VP of Education, 2007; VP of Communications, 2008; second Member at Large, 2009; third Member at Large, 2010; Chapter President-Elect, 2013; and Chapter President, 2013-2014. On a national level, she has held the following positions: National Governing Councilor, 2006-present; Membership Committee Member, 2006-2008; JPM Committee Member, 2008; Vice Chair of Membership, 2009; Chair of Membership Committee, 2010; multiple positions on the National Ethics Committee, both the Inquiry and Appeal Boards, 2011-2014; and Regional Vice President, 2015 and 2016.
Moreover, for the local chapter of IREM®, she is the former recipient of the President’s Award in 2004 and 2005 and the CPM® Candidate of the Year Award winner in 2006 and 2007. Show Less